Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/siargaot/public_html/plugins/content/jw_sigpro/jw_sigpro.php on line 51
ALIENS, NATURALIZED FILIPINOS, AND STUDENT WITH FOREIGN NAMES:
- Philippine-born alien students must submit a Photostat copy of their Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR) AND NATIVE-BORN Certificate Registration which must be certified against the original by the Regional Director, CHED, Caraga Region.
- Children of naturalized Filipino citizenship must submit a copy of Identification Certificate issued by the Commissioner of Immigration certified against the original by CHED, Caraga Region.
- Filipino Citizens whose family names are of foreign origin must submit their Birth Certificate issued by the local Civil Registrar. Foreign-born alien students must submit a Photostat copy of their Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR) which must be certified against the original by the Regional Director, CHED, Caraga Region.
- Overseas students should apply for admission to the College Registrar. A complete copy of the official transcript of high school and college record should be sent with the application, which will be forwarded to CHED Manila. A copy of eligibility of admission (CEA) together with the certificate of acceptance to the college will be sent to the applicant only upon receipt of those documents from the college should an application for a visa be made by an overseas students.
- In accordance with the regulations of the CHED and other government agencies supervising foreign students, no foreign student should be allowed to enroll unless he can submit a valid permit to study and a student’s visa to the Registrar’s Office.
Transfer students are those who wish to enroll in SIIT after having been enrolled in collegiate or technical courses at another institution.
At the time of enrollment, a transferee must submit the following credentials:
- Certificate of transfer credential from the last school attended;
- A statement of good moral character signed by an adviser or guidance counselor and certified by the Dean or Head of the School and or the Director of Student Affairs; and
- An informative copy of his/her transcript of records, which should include the descriptive title of the subjects taken, the number of units and the grades earned.
Continuing students are those enrolled in the college either in the immediately preceding semester or after having stopped without enrolling elsewhere.
Students who wish to enroll at SIIT for the first time take part in the orientation week activities which takes place during the first week of the school year:
- The students are required to submit their Form 138 truly certified by the school principal and a copy of his NSO Birth Certificate.
- Students seeking admission must be graduates of the standard four-year high school recognized by the Department of Education.
- They should secure the Enrollment Form from the Committee on Registration at the Registrar’s office. The student plots his/her schedule of subjects after evaluation then goes to the Dean or department or program heads for checking. The students after checking the subjects must return back to the registrar’s office then proceed to the accounting office for assessment and registration of payment.