Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/siargaot/public_html/plugins/content/jw_sigpro/jw_sigpro.php on line 51
- Category: Academic Policies
- Published on 01 October 2012
ALIENS, NATURALIZED FILIPINOS, AND STUDENT WITH FOREIGN NAMES:
- Philippine-born alien students must submit a Photostat copy of their Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR) AND NATIVE-BORN Certificate Registration which must be certified against the original by the Regional Director, CHED, Caraga Region.
- Children of naturalized Filipino citizenship must submit a copy of Identification Certificate issued by the Commissioner of Immigration certified against the original by CHED, Caraga Region.
- Filipino Citizens whose family names are of foreign origin must submit their Birth Certificate issued by the local Civil Registrar. Foreign-born alien students must submit a Photostat copy of their Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR) which must be certified against the original by the Regional Director, CHED, Caraga Region.
- Overseas students should apply for admission to the College Registrar. A complete copy of the official transcript of high school and college record should be sent with the application, which will be forwarded to CHED Manila. A copy of eligibility of admission (CEA) together with the certificate of acceptance to the college will be sent to the applicant only upon receipt of those documents from the college should an application for a visa be made by an overseas students.
- In accordance with the regulations of the CHED and other government agencies supervising foreign students, no foreign student should be allowed to enroll unless he can submit a valid permit to study and a student’s visa to the Registrar’s Office.