Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/siargaot/public_html/plugins/content/jw_sigpro/jw_sigpro.php on line 51
- Category: Academic Policies
- Published on 01 October 2012
Students who wish to enroll at SIIT for the first time take part in the orientation week activities which takes place during the first week of the school year:
- The students are required to submit their Form 138 truly certified by the school principal and a copy of his NSO Birth Certificate.
- Students seeking admission must be graduates of the standard four-year high school recognized by the Department of Education.
- They should secure the Enrollment Form from the Committee on Registration at the Registrar’s office. The student plots his/her schedule of subjects after evaluation then goes to the Dean or department or program heads for checking. The students after checking the subjects must return back to the registrar’s office then proceed to the accounting office for assessment and registration of payment.