VALEDICTORIAN AND SALUTATORIAN SCHOLARSHIPS
This scholarship scheme is offered to all valedictorians and salutatorians of Secondary Schools, public or private.
1. Photograph of Form 138 (Report Card)
2. Certification from the Principal and Barangay Captain
3. Certification from the Principal of the honors obtained
4. Application Letter
5. All requirements must be submitted in four copies to be placed in a long folder with fastener.
6. A Valedictorian/Salutatorian must be member of a graduating class of not less than 30 students.
1. For Valedictorians, the scholar enjoys a 100% discount from tuition fees, including miscellaneous fees.
2. For Salutatorians, a discount of 50% from tuition fees including miscellaneous fees.
3. Books and uniforms are not included.
1. The scholarship for valedictorians and salutatorians is good for the entire duration of a 4-year or 2-year course provided that the scholar maintains a minimum average of 1.5 for valedictorians or 2.0 for the salutatorians.
2. In case of failure to maintain the minimum average grade in all subjects taken during the term, the scholar automatically loses the scholarship privilege.
3. Misdemeanor or violations of the rules and regulations of the school are grounds for expulsion from the program.
4. The scholar must carry the prescribed load.
THE COLLEGE SCHOLARSHIPS
The College Scholar enjoys 100% tuition fee discount including miscellaneous and laboratory fees.
1. He must carry the prescribed regular college load.
2. He must obtain a general average of 2.0 at the end of the semester with no rating of less than 2.5 in any of the academic subjects.
3. He must pass in all non-academic subjects.
4. He must belong to the low income family and must present an Income tax return.
1. The College Scholarship is good for the whole program if the requirements for scholarship are met.
2. Any misdemeanor or violations of the said regulations of the school are grounds for disqualification under this program.
3. The scholar must maintain the prescribed rating of 2.0.
4. For the succeeding school years. He may apply for the college scholarship. If in case he does not qualify in the college scholarship, he can no longer apply even if he meets the scholarship requirements in the next or succeeding semesters.
5. Any college scholar who stops studying due to accident, serious illness or calamities is given only (1) semester’s leave of absence.
6. A scholar must render services to the school if the need arises.
SIIT SCHOLARSHIP AVAILABLE
1. TES – Tertiary Education Subsidy
2. (TESDA) TDP – Tulong Dunong Program
3. CHED Scholar
• Full Scholar
• Half Scholar
4. 3 year Diploma Program (TESDA)
• DIT – Diploma in Information Technology
• DPSMT – Diploma in Public Safety Management and Technology
5. Faculty Scholar
6. Academic Scholar Freshmen
o 100% OFF of tuition
o 50% OFF of tuition
9. Special Scholarships Grants
10. Student Publication Grants
11. Sibling Students Grants
HOW TO AVAIL:
For the full details on how to avail any of the scholarships offered by the Institution, visit the office of the Students Affairs and Services (OSAS) located at SIIT 2nd floor Main Campus and look for MR. ROWEL C. SALAMINGAN, CpE, MPA the head of the Student Affairs and Services.